Friday, January 28, 2011

Seeds of Faith

Today we celebrate the feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas... a man of great intellect living from 1225 to 1274. He spent his whole life reasoning his way to God; he was a philosopher, a teacher and an intellect. He attempted an explanation of the whole matter of divinity.... The year of his death, he stopped writing, and stopped researching; claiming that true wisdom is faith and FAITH IS FIRST. Today let us allow the seeds of Faith to grow within our very own soul and burst out everywhere with the wisdom that GOD IS HERE. Let's pray to St. Thomas..it is through your wisdom that I may rest in the knowing that Truth lies in the undefined, in the unlimited wisdom of God and in the expanding truth of God's love. Through your wisdom help me to remember that faith is first, give me the strength to trust in God who dwells within me and may I walk in Union with all the Angels and Saints that have walked this earth before me...AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment