Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Miracles of the Rosary

I challange you to join us a 54 day Rosary Novena starting Thursday February 3, 2011... a Novena is a Rosary said everyday for 54 days... the first 27 days of the Rosary is prayed with a specific Intention or Prayer request and the second 27 days is prayed in Thanksgiving for hearing your prayer. For example I would start my first day of my 54 day Rosary with "Heavenly Father and Blessed Mother, I honor you both with this prayer today and ask for your divine guidance as we launch our company My Saint My Hero as a globally recognized, Nationally known and regionally loved venue to open the hearts of the one to the urgent call of Our Blessed Mother. Guide us, protect us and use us as your insturments of peace. In Christ Jesus I pray... Amen" Then I will begin my Rosary. If you need help saying the rosary please visit our website www.mysaintmyhero.com or simply google "how to say the rosary". The Rosary is a Catholic tradition for ALL religions... TRUST AND BE INSPIRED... experiment with Faith and Love and let us know how it goes! Let's join together... see you thursday in prayer. - share any miracles along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment