Tuesday, February 8, 2011

the rosary

Well we are in the first week of our 54 day novena...and I must say that Thursday was great, we started here in the office with Christine, Antonija in our prayer room. WOW very powerful! Then came Friday...it happened to be the first Friday of the month and a friend has started a rosary gal gathering every first friday of the month so that one was amazing as well. In fact the prayer space there was so strong... we could feel the presence of the HOLY SPIRIT in full grace!!! My friends started this group just the three of them when they were new moms and now it is about 30 gals and growing... the Angels in Heaven are hearing them and applauding their devotion to this beautiful practice! Then came Saturday.. I have to be honest... I did a decade in the car, a decade while exercising and a decade somewhere else and finished it up while watching my son play basketball..not so reverent... I just did it to do it. YIKES that is hard to admit! Then came Sunday... and it was Super Bowl Sunday... we were running around all day and so once again I got it done however not so reverent. Today was better! I drove myself to church, sat quiet in a pew and reverently said my rosary prayers. AHHHH finally my heart settled and grace was felt! Loving the process. PS I heard some unknown bright ball of light came down from the sky to Temple Mount in Jerusalem... God really wants our attention...are we listening???

No comments:

Post a Comment