Thursday, June 6, 2013

as i walk closer to God on my path to holiness why does it feel so heavy?

I got this text the other day.... as I walk on my path to holiness it feels so heavy, how do I find my joy? Wow that is a big question... we all can feel that one! God asks us to walk this earth completely present with our feet firmly grounded in the earth... no longer are we asked to go hide in a cave and meditate all day... we are out in the world and asked to hold His light and eminate it to the world. With that invitation comes the incredible opening of the heart, without walls around your soul. With a heart wide open, the heaviness of the world is experianced, felt and known. How do we find our joy..... by remembering where we came from!!!! Remember we were all angels first before we came to earth and remember that this is ALL part of God's plan! Suffering offers a moment to refine and walk closer to Him. Love through it, Trust through it, and ask Him to fill you with His joy as we walk through the valley of tears. May God Bless us All

No comments:

Post a Comment