Monday, February 1, 2010

Inspiration to begin today

Friends that say yes to starting a business together and really say yes to walking down a spiritual journey...this is me, one of the 3 friends that started a business last year with tons of passion, excitement and faith... little did I know what a ride I was getting on! Since February of 2009 we have been praying together, doing a zillion novena's and experimenting with the miracles of the Rosary. I decided to trust and go for it and since that time miracles have REALLY happened...REALLY... - in fact part of me feels that it is too late to blog now... maybe all the fun miracles have already happened and nothing exciting will occur to write about. YIKES... however during my run last night (yes at the age of 42 I also agreed to run a half marathon with my grade school pal - crazy but I am doing it! I will let you know how that goes:) - anyway on my run it was as if someone was talking to me... start your blog NOW. OK do I review all the amazing things that have happened up till now? No just start today and let the miracles begin. BLOG how... I don't have a facebook, I don't know how to Twit or Twitter - whatever, how will I blog... well here I am and I am a little scared... I feel very exposed. However, last night after my run, as I was glancing over the "Tidings" (catholic newsletter) right smack in the middle was a picture of Pope Benedict with a caption stating "I am asking you all to Blog, Twit and use the internet to share the wonders of God" - WOW OK - Here I am... TODAY my prayer request is to complete our company website www.mysaintmyhero.com before EASTER! We (my friends and work partners) are all saying our Seven Sorrows Rosary everyday with that intention... lets see if we can make it happen! Our original target date was October 2009... oops we missed that... let's see what happens next. You might notice that my signature at the bottom is Amy and Christine... Well I am Amy and Christine is one of my work partners... she will post at times as well. I will share a few of our dreams with you now so that we can track our progress: 1. To Get our Website up and running!, 2. To become the #1 hip, cool, and inspirational place for people to go when they are looking for faith-filled gifts and wearable blessings, 3. To bring the Story of Our Lady of Kibeho to the US in a big way! 4. To host Immaculee Ilibigiza for a weekend retreat in Los Angeles, 5. To share the miracles of the SAINTS in a 2 day Lifeteen retreat. 6. To write a book on the Saints... 7. To get some press:) - a story about us on TV or have a celeb love our stuff and begin to wear it and show it off:) YEAH, I think that is it for now... until tomorrow - I thank you for reading and May God Bless Us and Guide Us always.

No comments:

Post a Comment