Thursday, February 4, 2010

step up and be

Day four and I am back. Yesterday seems like a month ago...Christine, Jackie and I re-arranged my office and turned it into My Saint My Hero space - we are preparing for the fruits of our labor in a big way! I am truly "in it" at the moment, thoughts are fast and my creativity is at a high - now the challenge remains to channel that creativity into finished products...
My Ah Ha moment for yesterday carried forward throughout today...When one person Steps Down the other must Step Up! That is a true partnership, the balance of family, work, faith and just plain life requires help. Some days we are on and thus "stepped up" and other days we are off - our "step down" moments. A true partnership - be it marriage or work - understands that dynamic, appreciates the moments and trusts in the balance. Tit for Tat gets us no where, honoring the flow gets us to our destination.
Count down to the launch date of our website... Less then 60 days away (with the intention of launching by Easter) We will accomplish this goal!!!(I hope and PRAY)
Let's continue to Share how God works in our lives!
Trust and Be Inspired,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment